Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

FREE Chocolate!!!! :)




Who couldn't use free chocolate??? I know I do not need this but I think it's fun...and Hey!, someone in my family will appreciate a special little treat!

Starting today Mars is giving away a limited number of free full-size candy bars every Friday. They're calling it the Mars Real Chocolate Relief Act, and every week through the end of September they'll make 250,000 full-value coupons available to be claimed. Log on after 9am EST and sign up to have yours mailed to you. Coupons are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and are good for any full-size Mars chocolate product, such as Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Dove and M&Ms. If they're all out...try again the next week!!! :) There is a limit of 4 per household.

I tried to register this morning shortly after they opened it up but was unable to even get on their site...I assumed there were a lot of people trying to get their free chocolate. Anyway, I kind of forgot about it but was messing around on the computer and thought I'd try again tonight...thinking they'd all be taken. Well, what do you know??? I was able to register and get a coupon!!!

Check it out!!!

http://www.realchocolate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment