Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Back!

Our little mini-vacation was fun. We took a trip to Camp Michindoh...the kids had a blast on the water slide!! :) The kids had the opportunity to try lots of fun (& new) stuff. Here are some pictures...

Zak trying out the climbing wall.

Zoe giving it a try too.

AND the best part of the trip...
This is Zoe stating how COLD it was...

...BUT she came down the slide every time with the biggest smile (and eyes as big as saucers) anyway!! She was so much fun to watch.

Joel wanted to do it too! He had a blast and didn't want to stop.

Zak was anxious to get back to the waterslide after enjoying it so much at primary camp a couple of weeks ago!


So now that I'm back from vacation...get your printers ready because I have a lot of coupons I'm going to be posting as I find them tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! That slide looks like a lot of fun! I want to go down it!

    ReplyDelete