Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Freefly's Coupons

UPDATE: This coupon is now also available on Coupons.com.


I've not mentioned this coupon site before because it seems that they usually have the same coupons as Coupons.com...and when you've printed your limit from Coupons.com, you are not able to print from here. Today I got an email from them so I thought I'd check it out and see if there was anything new or different on there and noticed there were some new ones on Freefly's that were not on Coupons.com. So check it out!

There was a coupon for $.75/1 Welch's Jam, Jelly or Spread that peaked my interested and I printed a couple off thinking I will be able to pick up some free jelly some time soon at Kroger or Giant Eagle with doubling.

This site also has free samples that you can sign up for. Free samples don't seem like much...BUT they often come with coupons that end up being of good value and if used wisely, you could end up with free products.

No comments:

Post a Comment