Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Giant Eagle--Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars

UPDATE: This deal also works on Rice Krispie Treats, Fiber Plus Bars, Special K Bars and Nutrigrain Bars!!



It's always fun to get a deal when you aren't expecting one! Today I ran into Giant Eagle to grab a couple of the deals. While I was there I decided to check on the prices of a few things that I had coupons for and were about to expire. One of those items was Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars...my kids love, LOVE these! I didn't notice them in the ad but there was a tag that said they were 3/$8. They must have been part of the Kellogg's Wholesome Snacks deal--get $3.00 off when you buy 3?? I figured with my $.75 coupon doubled, they would be a little over $1.00, which was a price I was willing to pay for them. I had 4 coupons so I grabbed 4 boxes. When I was checking out, after 3 boxes were scanned it took $3.00 off my receipt. I ended up paying $.42 a box! I was pretty excited...and my kids were THRILLED!

No comments:

Post a Comment