Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Coupon Class Thursday, April 1

THIS CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST.

If you are interested in this class, please RSVP by Monday March 29. Thank you! (If the time is too early and a later time would work for you to come, let me know.)

Do you want to learn how to coupon and use coupons to your benefit?

Do you ever wonder how I get the stuff I picture on my blog for really cheap or free?

Do you want to learn how you can cut your grocery bill significantly?

Couponing for me is more than just saving a couple of bucks. I have been able to cut the amount I spend on groceries each week by more than half! We have more food in our house than we have EVER had and I have spent WAY LESS...AND it's mostly NAME BRAND products!

Do you want to cut your grocery spending?? If so, I would love to teach you how!

I currently have one class available with openings:
Thursday, April 1, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Walbridge, OH


The class will cover the following concepts:
• Where to find coupons
• How to organize coupons
• How you can find your own deals by matching coupons with sales
• Meal planning
• Stockpiling
• I will also touch on preparing freezer meals and bulk cooking.

Cost is $10.00 per person. Materials and snack will be provided.

I would like to keep these classes to around 10 people. If you are interested, please email me at shelly@shermanshome.com to register. When you register, I will email you with the exact location.

No comments:

Post a Comment