Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Meijer Deals--Lysol Products and 100 Calorie Packs


I love it when Meijer has the Lysol products 1/2 off!! I ran there quick this morning to get some of the items. With coupons, I was able to snag some cleaning products for REALLY cheap! With this being spring cleaning season a lot of the cleaning products have been going on sale and this is the time to STOCK UP because over the next several months you won't be finding them at these great prices! Last spring is the last time I stocked up on cleaning supplies and I had enough to last me until now, and still had leftovers. I had run out of cleaning wipes (I love these for convenience and quick cleanups but they are not a must have) so I was excited to snag some today for a good price.

Here are the prices for the items I got today:
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner $1.23
-$.50/1 4/25 SS insert or here
=$.23!!

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner $1.19
-$.50/1 4/25 SS insert or here
=$.19!!

Lysol Wipes $1.38
-$1.00/2 4/25 SS insert or here
=$.88

Glass Plus Wipes $1.34
-$1.00/1 here
=$.34

Lysol Kitchen Cleaner is 1/2 price as well, but I forgot to check the price.




Another great deal is on Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs! They are marked down to $2.00 a box right now. And there are two catalina deals that go with them.

Catalina #1--Buy 3 or more Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs, get $3.00 off your next shopping trip. (This catalina also applies to South Beach Bars, Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese Bites, Jell-O Pudding & Gelatin Cups, Breakstone's Cottage Cheese 4 pk. and Breakstone's Doubles). This cat expires 5/15/10.

Catalina #2--Buy 2 Nabisco 100 calorie Packs, get $1.00 off your next shopping trip. Buy 3, get $2.00 off; buy 4 or more, get $3.00 off.

Today I bought 3 boxes @ $2.00 ea. for $6.00 out of my pocket. I got back $5.00 in coupons for my next shopping trip! So basically, I paid $1.00 for 3 boxes of Nabisco 100 calorie packs.




I also noticed that the 16 oz. Daisy Sour Cream was marked down to $1.50. There are $.50/1 coupons for that from the inserts if you have them. Final price, $.50.

2 comments:

  1. Shelly;

    Do you have to do 2 separate transactions to get the Catalina coupons to print for the 100 cal snacks? For example, if I were to buy 3 boxes of them, would I get the Catalina for $3 OYNO AND the $2 OYNO as well???

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only need to do one transaction to get both catalinas. I bought 3 yesterday and they both printed...the $3 one is a Meijer store coupon and the $2 one is from Nabisco.

    ReplyDelete