Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

P-burg Kroger Super Doubles



Just wanted to let you all know that the Perrysburg Kroger is doing Super Doubles this week.

Super Doubles means that Kroger will double coupons up to $1.00. And something different, that I noticed on my receipt last week, is that the coupons that are over $1.00 will go to $2.00. They have never done this on my receipts before. I have even asked about it because I had a reader mention that they did this. I had never had that happen and the woman I spoke to at that time told me that they only double to $1.00 and then anything over $1.00 is taken at face value. Today I called again and asked the same question and she says that anything over $1.00 should go to $2.00 and said that it was always supposed to be that way. She told me that if they do not do this, then to go to guest services for them to correct the mistake.

Jen M., I think you are the one that mentioned this before...sorry for the inconvenience...was only going by what I saw on my receipts and what I was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment