Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Today's Shopping Trip



I thought I'd post a picture of what I bought today being I haven't done that in a while. I was able to find some decent deals today, with several items being free. Most of the money I spent went toward dairy products, fresh produce and the cleaning products.

I was able to get all of this for $35.35. According to my receipts, I saved over $75 in coupons and sales.

In the picture:
2 gallons of milk, 3 boxes of Smart Taste Pasta, 3 tubes of Crest Toothpaste, 2 McCormick Taco Seasoning packets, 2 McCormick Chili Seasoning packets, 2 McCormick Grill Mates packets, 4 Breakstone's Sour Cream, 1 Bounty paper towels, 1 pkg. Mission flour tortillas, 4 cans Campbell's soup, 1 pkg. Swiss sliced cheese, 2 containers of cottage cheese, 3 8 oz. cream cheese bars, 2 Pillsbury crescent rolls, 4.66# bananas, 2 bunches of green onions, 1 loaf of whole grain bread, 3 pkgs. Hormel Natural Choice lunch meat, 3 Reeses, 2 dozen eggs, 2 Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaner, 4 containers of Lysol cleaning wipes and 3 boxes of Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs, 2 bags of tortilla chips, 3 avocados, 2# strawberries, 1# roma tomatoes, 6 kiwis and 1 pineapple.

(These items were purchased at Giant Eagle, Kroger, Meijer and Aldi.)

If you want to see what coupons I used for these items, be sure to check out the posts for these stores. (Giant Eagle is still in the works...)

No comments:

Post a Comment