Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Need Your Help with Catalina Deals

I was just thinking last night about catalina deals...there are so many out there that I don't even know about. We all get those slips of paper at the machines when we check out and we all get different things in many cases because we all shop at different times of the day and different days of the week.

There is no website that tells me what catalina deals are out there...it is all by word of mouth and I keep those little slips of paper that I get from the little catalina printing machine. I also watch the ads for information and while in the store I try to look for and read the tags.

So I was thinking that it would be great to have input from you all. When you get a catalina deal printed at the little printing machine, would you be willing to email me the information so that I can add it to the posts?

I would need information such as store name, valid dates, name of item and size requirements that qualify for the deal and purchase information.

For example:
Meijer, 5/21 - 6/27/2010, Kraft Salad Dressing, 16 oz.
Buy 2, get $1.00 catalina, Buy 3, get $2.00, Buy 4+, get $3.00.

In doing this, it will benefit many to get the best deal!

You can email me at shelly@shermanshome.com...or if it's easier, you can leave the info in the comment section on that store's post and I can get it that way.

Thanks for your help!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment