Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Swagbucks and Booksneeze

Some of you may have noticed two buttons on my sidebar to the right...one for Swagbucks and the other for Booksneeze. I've been made aware that some may think they are just advertisements...which in a way they are...but they are actually real and valid programs that I use personally. They are programs that you can benefit from as well, if you were to try them out!

Search & Win
I use Swagbucks as my search engine in most cases. You earn Swagbucks when you search...not every single time but I do receive Swagbucks at least a few times a day. The Swagbucks accumulate and then you are able to "purchase" items with them. I choose to purchase Amazon gift cards with mine, but there are so many options! I've used these to purchase a few birthday gifts for my kids since I've started. Just today I bought part of my daughter's gift with the Amazon gift cards I've bought with the Swagbucks I've earned. I am also able to purchase $10 more in Amazon gift cards with the points I've accumulated within the last couple of weeks.

I've learned that, even though I know the web address for Facebook, for example, I can search it through Swagbucks and possibly earn Swagbucks. There is so much you can do with it to earn more Swagbucks but in my opinion, it requires a lot more time at the computer than I am willing to give to it. I just use it for basic searching that I will be doing anyway.

There is no fee for Swagbucks...it's FREE!! Who couldn't use FREE gift cards!?! If you sign up under my name I can get referral points (which would be much appreciated!!). Use this link or click on the button on the sidebar.

Wow...was that confusing? If it doesn't make sense, please let me know! I can try to explain more clearly...I hope!?

I review for BookSneeze
Booksneeze is open for anyone who has a blog and is willing to read a book and review it. It is a book review program through Thomas Nelson Publishing Company (they publish lots of Christian books). They send you the books for free in return for a review. There are typically no time limits as to when the review has to be done. You even get to choose the book you'd like to read from a list of books they have available! And if you don't see anything you like, you don't have to request anything...you can hold out for something good, just keep checking back to see what they have. (Note: The book I just finished reviewing, Plan B by Pete Wilson (great book!!), had a specific date I was to submit review, which was made very clear ahead of time...I made the choice to review it though, it was optional.)

It's a simple program...if you like to read and can write a quick 200 words or so about a book, it's something you'd probably enjoy! :) You also get to keep the book in the end! You can add it to your library or pass it on to someone else.

Find more details here regarding Booksneeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment