Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

FREEBIES @ Meijer

I saw at Meijer that the Nivea Lip Care was marked down to $.99. There is a $1.00/1 coupon available from the 5/2 RP insert, use this and get it for FREE!! There was also a $2.00/2 printable available on Coupons.com earlier this week that you could use, if you printed it. Also one here (Thanks Cindy!). (Hint: If this is something you do not use, get it anyway! If your church (or other organization) puts together the shoeboxes at Christmas time, this is something that is suggested to put in the box...think ahead and store them up so that a kid in need has a simple thing that we all probably take for granted.)

I also found Bestlife Buttery Spread (15 oz.) for $.99. Use coupons the $1.00/1 coupon 4/18 RP and get it for FREE!!

And I'm sorry, but shopping with three kids is not something that I find to be a joyful experience, so I have no clue if these were price drops or part of the weekly sale. So I do not know how long these deals are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment