Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Giant Eagle Sales 6/10 - 6/16/2010



Here are a few deals from the Giant Eagle ad for this week. When I was looking at the ad online, I didn't really notice any exciting deals but these are what stuck out to me. We did not receive a paper copy of the ad with our mail on Tuesday so I could not look at it in detail. It is too hard for me to do match-ups with the online ad--I apologize...it is just very hard on my eyes and takes WAY too much time flipping through the pages and then zooming in on each item for details.

Red Seedless Grapes $.99/#

Boneless Chicken Breasts $1.99/#

Valu Time Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns $.85

General Mills Cereals 3/$8 (MUST buy 3 to get the deal...otherwise $4.00 ea.)
Cheerios and Lucky Charms (listed in ad)
-$.55/1 here
=as low as $1.57 ea.

Kraft Salad Dressing $1.67
-$.55/1 here
=$.57

Ronzoni Smart Taste $1.50
-$.75/1 here
=FREE!!



Giant Eagle will double coupons up to $.99. Any coupon $1.00 and over will be taken at face value. They will double up to four like coupons per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment