Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Update...

Please continue to pray for our community and church family...especially the Walter's family and their extended family and friends!! Please pray for Ryan and Maddie specifically. Pray for healing and recovery for them and all of the others affected.

If you are local and wanting to help in some way shape or form, you can check at Mainstreet's 705 campus. If you need more info, please email me: shelly@shermanshome.com.

I really do not know if I will be getting to the match-ups this week. I honestly have not even looked at the ads or the coupons from yesterday's paper. It looked like a good day for coupons though. I did see where Meijer is having a 10 for $10, get 11th free deal. There are usually some good deals to be had there.

If you'd like, you may leave a comment to let others know about deals that you find. I will check in, when I am able, to approve them so that they can go public.

1 comment:

  1. I saw Lysol stuff is 50% off at Meijer and we just got all those coupons on Sunday...should be some awesome deals. Also Meijer shredded cheese is 3/$5-pretty good deal. I just saw this stuff when I was there a little bit ago, haven't sat down to really look at stuff yet myself. ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete