Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Kroger Finds...

Last night I made a trip to Kroger to stock up on some deals with the Mega Event. I'm not a huge Kroger fan but I do love it when they do their Mega Events!! :) You can usually get LOTS of freebies or nearly free items during these events! I was a bit disappointed that several of the items I wanted were out of stock. I'm pretty sure there was a family in the store at the same time as me wiping out the shelves of some of the items I was interested in. Let me just say there were some unhappy shoppers that I came across that night...and probably one very unhappy cashier when this family came through his/her checkout lane with their multiple carts. It was the talk at the checkout lanes amongst the cashiers.

These are based on the P-burg Kroger--here are some items I found that I don't think were listed in my original post:

Crystal Light On the Go Pure Fitness $2.50
-$2.00 coupons from Vocalpoint (if you're a member and received these)
=$.50 ea.!!

Q-tips 500 ct. $2.50
-did you print the $1.00/1 coupons from Redplum a few weeks ago?
=if so, Q-tips for $.50

Pamper's Kandoo Wipes $1.79
-$1.00/1 4/4 P&G insert
=FREE!!

Suave Deodorant $1.50
-$.75/1 7/11 RP insert
=FREE!!


Mega Event Items (buy 10 participating items, get $5.00 off):

Spaghetti-O's $.99
-$.50/2 here
=2 for free after discount & coupons!

Snicker's Ice Cream Bars $3.49
$1.00/2 here
=$1.99 ea. when you buy 2 after discount and coupons
($.99 each IF you were lucky enough to grab this coupon when it was $1.00/1...you may have received it in an email like I did...it was gone before I had time to post)

Welch's Grape Juice $3.49
-$1.00/1 here
=$.99 after discount & coupons!


Have you found any great deals that didn't make it to the ad?

No comments:

Post a Comment