Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

No Coupon Match-ups This Week

I will be taking a much needed break from posting deals from the sale ads this week on my website.

I haven't seen the ad yet but I've been reading from a few blogs online that it's going to be a great week at Meijer!

Here are some sites that you can check out to help you along with Meijer and Kroger. Please be aware that they are from different areas and prices do vary a bit from what they are here in Northwest Ohio. The coupons will vary also because they are from different areas, but also because these bloggers are WAY more popular. They usually post whatever coupons are available, whether they received them in their area or not.

Bargains to Bounty (from the Metro Detroit area)

Happy Homemaker Cindy (from Southern Ohio)

Mommy Snacks (also from Ohio)


I'll post regularly next week! :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could hit *like* on this blog like you can on Facebook! You deserve a break, Shelly. Thanks again for all you do! ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Kristen!!

    ReplyDelete