Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

$10 Catalina @ Meijer

I read about this on Bargains to Bounty but wanted to make sure that I verified it myself before I posted on here.

I was able to do this today at Meijer:

Buy any 10 Kellogg’s, Keebler, Sunshine, Eggo and/or Morningstar Farms products (3.8 oz or larger, any flavor, mix or match) in one transaction, get a $10 checkout coupon valid on your next order. (8/1-8/14)


I ended up buying 10 boxes of Kellogg's cereal. This week at Meijer there are several that are on sale for $1.99. You can find coupons for Kellogg's cereal here and here. I also had a couple of coupons from the Sunday coupon inserts.

I only bought cereal because it was easiest, I had coupons and we go through cereal like crazy around here...but you can mix and match whatever you'd like and get a $10 coupon back for your next shopping trip!!

In the end for me, it was like getting 10 boxes of cereal for $5.65 (after sale, coupons and catalina).

No comments:

Post a Comment