Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

NEW!! mperks (Digital Coupons @ Meijer)



Meijer has jumped on board and now has digital coupons. Find more info here!

By the looks of it several of the coupons right now are for items we maybe do not have paper coupons for. AND even better...I called Meijer Corporate and Walter told me that we can use paper and mperks coupons on the same item!! Sounds like some great savings to me!! :) (UPDATE/more info: mperks are considered store coupons...so they can only be combined with Manufacturer Coupons...NOT Meijer Mealbox Coupons)

Also, get a $2.00 mperks coupon just for signing up!

**I have not done this yet. I've received emails about it and have signed up but have not been shopping yet. If any of you get a chance to use these before me, please post about your experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment