Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cheap Ziploc Containers @ Meijer



Thanks to Cindy, I was able to snag some Ziploc Containers for very cheap today! I don't normally buy these but I did today because I am going to try making some jelly to put in the freezer...I'll have to let you know how that goes! ;)

BUY:
2 Ziploc Containers @ $2.48 ea.

USE:
$1.50/2 Ziploc Containers 7/25 SS insert
AND
$1.50/2 Meijer Mealbox

GET:
$1.50 Catalina Coupon for your next shopping trip!!

LIKE PAYING:
$.23 each!!


Cindy has some other deals listed here. I did not verify these at our local Meijer stores so if these are items you need, you may want to check them out. Also keep in mind that her Meijer store will double coupons like ours BUT anything between $.51 and $.99 will be worth $1.00 so the pricing may be different!!

No comments:

Post a Comment