Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A couple more deals...

I've had a couple of readers comment about some deals they've found:

At Walmart (from Shannon on the Centsible Shopping Facebook Page):

Olde Hearth Bagels (in P-burg prices are $1.28 - $1.78, found in the refrigerated section)
-$1.00/1 here
=as low as $.28


At Meijer (from an Anonymous reader in the comments):

Eckrich Franks $1.00
-$.35/1 8/29 SS insert
=$.30


Thanks for sharing the deals with the rest of us! I really appreciate you doing that...it helps so many people and makes this blog more useful to others as well!!


I was at Walmart today and found 3 pairs of shoes for my kids for $15.00. They had a lot of shoes on clearance. They also had a lot of summer clothing on clearance.

I noticed some clothing on clearance at Meijer this week too...I was able to get my daughter a pair of athletic type pants for $1.20!!

No comments:

Post a Comment