Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Coupon Preview--September 12, 2010

UPDATE: There will be FOUR inserts this weekend--2 Smartsource, 1 Redplum and 1 General Mills!!!! Might be a great weekend to buy extra papers!!



If you want an idea of what coupons we will be getting in Sunday's paper, check them out here. As far as I can tell according to Sunday Coupon Preview we are expected receive three inserts (according to their schedule). I've read somewhere (can't remember where!) that we are also supposed to get a General Mills insert. So...we shall see! I'll update this post if I find out more later today or tomorrow.

Please remember that coupons vary by area so we may not be getting everything listed, or in the amounts listed. I post this just to give you an idea of what is out there! BUT remember, if you see something you can use or want and we do not get it, you can always order from ebay or a clipping service!!

No comments:

Post a Comment