Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NEW!! Coupon Class--Wed. September 29

I have about 5 seats or so left for this class. Let me know if you're interested. Also please feel free to share with friends & family!

Do you want to learn how to coupon and use coupons to your benefit?

Do you ever wonder how I get the stuff for really cheap or free?

Do you want to learn how you can cut your grocery bill significantly?

Couponing for me is more than just saving a couple of bucks. I have been able to cut the amount I spend on groceries each week by more than half! We have more food in our house than we have EVER had and I have spent WAY LESS...AND it's mostly NAME BRAND products!

Do you want to cut your grocery spending?? If so, I would love to teach you how!

I currently have one class available with openings:
Wednesday September 29, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Walbridge, OH

The class will cover the following concepts:
• Where to find coupons
• How to organize coupons
• How you can find your own deals by matching coupons with sales
• Meal planning
• Stockpiling
• I will also touch on preparing freezer meals and bulk cooking.

Cost is $10.00 per person. Materials, snacks & drinks will be provided.

If you are interested, please email me at shelly@shermanshome.com to register. When you email me, please include your name (first & last), number of people attending and your phone number. I will email you back with the exact location.

No comments:

Post a Comment