Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Kroger Frozen Food Event Items

Today I ran to Kroger while I was running errands to grab a few things. Let's just say it was a VERY unorganized and frustrating trip. I couldn't find some of my coupons that I KNOW I had...I have no idea what happened to them. But...it should be no surprise considering I am feeling very unorganized lately anyway.

While I was there I was able to grab a little paper with all of the products that are contained in their special frozen food event.

When you buy 10 of these participating items, you get $5.00 off. I don't have any prices for all of these items...if you do, feel free to leave a comment!! (Listed prices are before $.50 discount.) If I have time another day, I will try to post coupon links and insert dates.

Armour Meatballs
Bagel Bites
Banquet Family Serve
Birdseye & Freshlike Vegetables $2.49
Chungs Egg Rolls
Edwards Singles
Eggo Waffles $2.49
El Monterey Tornados
Freschetta Premium and PizzAmore Pizza
Gortons Grilled Fillets & Tenders $3.99
Healthy Choice and Marie Callender Steamers and Complete Meals $2.59
Healthy Choice Naturals, Simple Select & Steamfresh $1.96
Homemade Ice Cream $3.49
Hungryman Meals $2.75
Jose Ole Appetizers $3.49
Kid Cuisine
M&M Mars and Dove Novelties
Marie Callender Small Pot Pies $1.96
Ore-Ida Potatoes $3.19
Pepperidge Farm Frozen Bread and Desserts $2.99
Pillsbury Frozen Biscuits
Pillsbury Frozen Cinnamon Rolls
Private Selection Pasta
Red Baron Pan Pizza and Pasta $5.99
TGIF Appetizers $3.49
Tombstone Pizza $3.28
Yoplait Smoothies $2.99
Weight Watcher Novelties
Kashi Pizza $4.49
Amy's Kitchen Frozen Entrees $2.99
Quorn Frozen Entrees $3.49

No comments:

Post a Comment