Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

From a Reader: Rite Aid Deal

I am not a Rite Aid shopper...sometimes I wonder if I should be; I just don't have the time. Kroger & Meijer are about my limit these days and even that is limited, it seems.

Here is a deal a reader sent me...I don't understand how all of the rewards, etc. work but if you're a Rite Aid shopper, you will probably know what this means...and if not, don't be afraid to ask at Rite Aid how everything works! Or you can check out this post by For the Mommas...Rite Aid 101! In skimming it, it looks pretty detailed!!

Here is what my reader friend wrote:

I stopped in there today and had $2 in rewards from a previous trip.

I was buying Aussie/Herbal Essence shampoo. It was on sale for $2.99
each with a $2 reward back for each one.

I had 2 coupons for $1 off of 2. I purchased 4 for $12.00 and got the
$2 rewards off + $2 off in coupons.

Got the 4 of them for $8 and got $8 back in rewards.

Went back to the shaving aisle and got my husband 4 Gillette shave gels that were on
sale for $1.97 each...used my $8 in rewards and got them for FREE!!!!!!!!
(...because the 4 at $1.97 didn't add up to $8..I had to buy something
to make it equal $8...found a pack of gum for 25 cents) ..and of
course had to pay tax.

Did you follow all of that???? :)
Quite a DEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Figured out that when using rewards...DEFINITELY break up your
purchases, so you can use your reward $$ right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment