Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Couple of My Favorite Websites

Last week when I told you I'd be cutting back, I told you I'd share some of my favorite sites that I look at for coupons and other things. I'm going to share them a couple at a time so it is not overwhelming.

Here are two of my favorites!


My all time favorite site for printable coupons:
Printable Coupons and Deals
*LOVE this site!! She has just about anything and everything on here! She posts everything sent to her email account and MORE! She has everything categorized and you can do searches for a specific coupon.


Another favorite:
Money Saving Mom
*I personally think this woman is just AMAZING!! They are Dave Ramsey all the way and managed to save up for a house and paid for it ALL in CASH…and they are a young family…I just can’t even begin to imagine the sacrifice! She is a very popular blogger who has tons of guest posts for different things. She also writes many posts on her own about various things. I don’t use this site so much for the couponing aspect but more for money saving ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment