Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Tried Swagbucks yet????

Search & Win

Have you signed up for Swagbucks yet? If so, what do you think of it? What have you purchased with your Swagbucks? I am able to purchase a lot of necessary/needed gifts or other items using the Amazon gift cards I've purchased with the Swagbucks that I have earned. So basically...I am getting LOTS of stuff for FREE!!

If you've not heard of it, read on...

I use Swagbucks as my search engine in most cases. You earn Swagbucks when you search...not every single time but I do receive Swagbucks at least a few times a day. The Swagbucks accumulate and then you are able to "purchase" items with them. I choose to purchase Amazon gift cards with mine, but there are so many options!

I've learned that, even though I know the web address for Facebook, for example, I can search it through Swagbucks and possibly earn Swagbucks. There is so much you can do with it to earn more Swagbucks but in my opinion, it requires a lot more time at the computer than I am willing to give to it. I just use it for basic searching that I will be doing anyway.

And on Fridays they have Mega Swagbucks Day. This means that your odds of winning larger denominations are higher.

There is no fee for Swagbucks...it's FREE!! Who couldn't use FREE gift cards!?! If you sign up under my name I can get referral points (which would be much appreciated!!). Use this link or click on the button on the sidebar.

I've had quite a few people ask me how to use this or that they forget to use it. One VERY helpful tip is to download the toolbar. I earn Swagbucks for searching when using this (not every time I search...it is random when you win). If you have time to spend more time on the computer trying to earn Swagbucks, then check out this post by Heather from Spectacular Savings. She has outlined the many ways of earning. I choose to just use it for searching...something that I do on a regular basis...nothing extra.

I was able to buy most of my kids Christmas gifts with the Amazon gift cards I bought with my earned Swagbucks. My goal for next Christmas to be able to buy more than just my kids gifts...we'll see how it goes!?

Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment