Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

If you like recipes...and a quick update

If you followed this blog and liked the recipes that were posted on here, please visit my other blog, Shelly's Simple Kitchen. I took a few months off but plan to be back posting regularly with new recipes that we've been trying out in our house. I just did a freezer cooking session this past week. I had so much fun doing it! I haven't done it in a while and it will be so nice to have those meals to use. If you are interested in those recipes, I provided the links for them on the recipe blog.

I do not plan to come back to posting here at Centsible Shopping. God called me away from this and I am SO GLAD I listened!! I have not regretted it at all. Every now & then I find a great deal that I think would be great to share; but otherwise am glad to have stepped away. It was something I really enjoyed doing for a time but it became very time consuming and stressful. God has me on a different journey right now...I have recently become a consultant for Thirty-one gifts and I am excited to see what He has in store for me there.

I hope and pray all of you are doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment