Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Meijer--2 Day Super Sale


This Friday & Saturday (8/7-8/8), Meijer is having a Super Sale.

Here are some of the grocery deals:
Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 40 oz. bag $4.49

Nature Valley Bars $1.75
-$.40 printable
=$.95

Meijer Mac & Cheese $.25 per box (limit 8)

Charmin TP 9 large rolls $3.99
-$1.00 (I received a mailing with this coupon...maybe you got it as well??)
=$2.99
*I know there are also coupons from the Sunday inserts too but I think they are for $.25 (not for sure though...check your coupon stash!).

6 Pack Bottles Pepsi, Diet Pepsi or Mountain Dew $1.99 (limit 4)

Other deals that I noticed:
Buy One backpack and get 10% off school/office supplies that fit inside. (I'm guessing you get to pick the supplies you want and then as long as it fits inside the backpack you get the percentage off.)

Double Ladder Ball $17.99 (regular $34.99)

Goody Hair Accessories BOGO

Enfamil Formula 12.5 oz. Buy one, get one 50% off
*I'm assuming they still send out coupons like they did when my kids were babies so you could maybe get some cheap formula??

No comments:

Post a Comment