Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

NO Grocery Posts this week

I thought I would be able to get to the grocery posts this week but I got home later than I was expecting last night. I had the opportunity to go on an Emmaus Walk and was away from home Thursday evening until Sunday night. I have MUCH to catch up on today and will not be able to get to them; and I know I will not have time other days either due to other commitments/priorities.

I apologize for any inconvenience...but I really need to keep other areas of my life "in check". I am committed to the priorities in my life that God has called me to...Him being The One I need to keep first in everything!


I encourage you to check out Bargains to Bounty and/or Happy Homemaker Cindy for the Kroger & Meijer deals. Keep in mind that they are in different areas and pricing may vary but I am sure you will still find their posts helpful!

Bargains to Bounty--Meijer deals

Bargains to Bounty--Kroger deals

Happy Homemaker Cindy--Meijer deals

Happy Homemaker Cindy--Kroger deals

No comments:

Post a Comment